20 June 2010

Special Days

>>Monday, June 07, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Not a special day for me,
but firstly,I got to say Happy birthday to my jiu jiu yesterday

 my cousin( kai yuan),he's very aktive …weeekkk



                                          Look at me >,<

 we eaten the cheese cake… Yummmy and Fattening..shitss
 blessed  you'll be a good father.



>>Thursday, June 03, 2010
 Today,  I have got the art paper.Which was easy to get  full marks.
I hope I can get A , but now, I get  B…darn
but, my art get many marks:)
Will have an examination again tomorrow
Oh, shit!!!


>>Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Having an examination this week,I just use my own knowledge to answer questions,
 Hmmmm,Not bad so,At least I still can answer some questions :)

>>Monday, May 31, 2010 
I really don't have  mood to do my papers ,but I still go school everyday :-)
My  second test is sj. Honestly, I don't really know what the heck of sj,I'm just
using my general knowledge to do the paper.

>>Friday, May 28, 2010
 Hello friday Sunshines! A not really that boring friday 4 me because I have something to blog about!
Not really something , it just an outing with my mum. We're so hungry,so we went to have our high tea at screat recipe.

 And the food finally comes!

 Food comes!!YEAHHHHH!!EAT EAT EAT!!Nommmmm      my favuorite cheese cake ..yummm






 And also not forget to take picture after Food ;-P

 After having our high tea ,we wanna go  shopping. So we just went to walk around mega ,window shoping, and go "our promise" shop there.lol!! So first stop had our high tea . Didn't take pictures of my mum,so why ?

Pass by "our promise " shop. If u wanna know wat me keep telling my plan..my plan.Yes, we plan to go our promise last time!

my mum  has taken  photographs.lolll!!!
 

>>Sunday, May 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY♥

Firstly,got to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY  COUSIN
Khay Yuan (naughty little monkey )    :-)
 
Come on, everybody, say cheese!

Weeekk…enjoyed the pizza……
PIZZA! Yummmy and Fattening...Darn

I began to enjoy the feeling of gifting them….nice :)

I'm damn sleepy now..Geeee
nighty nights!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

エステ
エステ